A Taste of Culture: Celebrating Chefs of Color
Time & Location
About the Event
Jack & Jill Members and guests will Indulge in an incredible culinary food-tasting experience with a delicious sampling from some of Westchester’s local chefs of color.
Join us for an incredible food & wine tasting experience featuring women of color!
- Food Tasting; menu curated by local chefs of color: The chefs include: Chef-Owner Estelle Lebbrecht of Estelle Gourmet in Larchmont (French Cuisine); Chef Wanda Richardson of The Little Beet Table in Greenwich, CT (Vegetarian Cuisine) and Chef-Owner Iesha Williams of The Salty Heifer in Brooklyn (Pastry Chef). Kelly Mitchell will pair wines with the food "tasting" selections and serve as the resident sommelier & wine educator for the day!
- Art Viewing: Featuring local artists - Enjoy an art showcase curated by Sharon & Karen Mackey, owners of the acclaimed Mackey Twins Art Gallery. Guests will also have an opportunity to bid on amazing silent auction prozes.
- Raffle Prizes: Opportunities to win amazing prizes/experiences
- Plus, a live DJ will keep things moving as we taste, sip and enjoy the afternoon!
You won't want to miss this amazing experience.
This is an "adults only" event and it is guaranteed to sell out !!!
- A Tasting Experience$157$1570$0